Advanced Eye Care Services
Vision Source member practices can take care of all your eye care needs.
Our members include some of the most prestigious eye doctors in the country. In addition to serving their patients, our member doctors also serve as professors and lecturers; as officers of local, state and national professional associations; and as research associates for clinical trials of new products and treatments.
Because every Vision Source member practice is independently owned and operated, services may vary. However, most Vision Source member doctors provide the following:
- Comprehensive eye health examinations
- Treatment of eye injuries and eye trauma
- Treatment of eye infections, red eyes and ocular allergies
- Treatment of dry eye syndrome
- Treatment of computer vision syndrome
- Detection and management of strabismus (lazy eye)
- Detection and management of glaucoma and cataracts
- Detection and management of diabetic eye disease and macular degeneration
- Detection and treatment of keratoconus
- Laser vision correction consultation and co-management