What Is Vision Source?
Vision Source is North America's premier network of private practice optometrists.
We are dedicated to preserving the elite business of independent eye care and providing highly personalized services delivered through a unique heritage of shared expertise.
Vision Source is a family of over 3,200 locally owned practices and more than 4,500 doctors collaborating to provide quality professional eye care and to support the long-term success of independent optometry. Vision Source clinicians treat an estimated 16 million patients every year.
Every day, Vision Source member doctors provide disease detection and management of chronic conditions such as glaucoma, diabetes, hypertension, and macular degeneration. Together with healthcare partners, they deliver positive outcomes and the gold standard in patient care.
Want to Know More?
Click on a page listed below for more specific information about our network.
- Leadership - Meet the passionate leaders behind Vision Source.
- Mission & Vision - Read about Vision Source's vision and mission.
- Company History & Facts - Get a quick overview of our history and other pertinent facts about Vision Source.
- Career Opportunities - Search job openings at member Vision Source® offices.
- News/Media - Find articles written by members, download logos, read our latest press releases and more.
- Practice Transitions - We can help you avoid costly mistakes and save time on the research involved in the practice acquisition process.
- Locations Map - Vision Source member practices are located throughout the U.S.
- AOA Presidents from the Vision Source® Network - Vision Source® is proud to have 11 members who have served as presidents of the American Optometric Association.
Interested in Joining Vision Source?
Get in touch with our team to see if you'd be a good fit for membership.