10 Signs You May Need Glasses
Do you experience frequent headaches? Are you squinting a lot? It may be time to get glasses.
Approximately half of the U.S. wears some sort of corrective lens. But many people who would benefit from vision correction don’t even know they have a problem or are avoiding the trip to their eye doctor.
You may be thinking, “I’ve gone all these years without needing glasses, why now?” The answer is simple. Our vision changes over time. Just like a car, we need to maintain our eyes, if we want them to function properly. And the best way to do that is by scheduling a yearly eye exam with your optometrist.
Are you wondering if it’s time for glasses? The list below will reveal some of the common signs.
- Frequent headaches
- Blurred vision (farsightedness)
- Poor distance vision (nearsightedness)
- You’re seeing double vision
- It’s hard to see at night
- You’re experiencing eye strain or eye fatigue
- Reading or computer work is compromised
- You’re constantly squinting
- You have difficulty with light adjustments
- You see halos when you’re around light
These signs don’t necessarily mean that you have poor vision, but they do indicate that you’re at least due for a trip to your eye doctor.
Instead of waiting another year, give yourself the gift of clear vision now. Contact your Vision Source eye doctor to schedule a comprehensive eye exam in your area.